2011年8月6日土曜日

How to write an article in 15 minutes

I write articles on diabetes, neurodegeneration, medical records, medical case reports, and cell stress. Because I need to write so many articles, I try to finish writing each article in 15 minutes. There are three pillars to accomplish this.

1. Think about my central core message
I think about my absolute central core message on paper. I don't open my computer. I think on paper. I try to create a clearly communicated core message.

2. Create bullet points
I split each article into three or four sections and then create bullet points that present key aspects of each section.

3. Why does it matter?
I focus on the cause. Why should I write this article? I think about this over and over.

After I have done these three things, I start writing. I can finish writing each article in 15 minutes!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿